Preorder - Verdun cropped trench coat
Available 10/8 @6pm EST
SPECIAL PREORDER OPPORTUNITY
Ships within (approximately) one month, see terms and conditions for details.
Designed by Emilie Bosworth-Clemens.
SPECIAL CROPPED VERSION! The same as the original, just cropped 6 inches shorter.
Please note: this round will feature a BLACK organic cotton sateen lining, differing from the photos!
Sturdy yet soft hemp twill trench coat loaded with all the classic details. Features throat latch, sturdy belt, Adjustable sleeve openings, hanging loop, 3 deep pockets- one inside 2 outside and more. Crisp and smart medium weight fabric, packs and travels well. Subtle distressed details throughout.
Throw this on and instantly look like you've got your shit squared away, thank you very much.
*SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS*
PLEASE READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PURCHASING:
I do not typically offer pre-order items in my shop. This is a SPECIAL opportunity to preorder the Verdun trench coat due to the fact that it is one of my most involved pieces, they are all being handmade by one person (me of course), and I don't know exactly how many of each size will be desired by my customers. So, this offering is a way to budget my time and resources with the greatest efficiency. As this is different from my normal manner of releasing offerings I am including some additional info and terms:
BY PURCHASING, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS! All other shop policies may be found here!
- Due to the bulkiness of the material, THESE WILL BE DYED IN MULTIPLE BATCHES. Variation in tones is to be expected. They will also appear different depending on the lighting situation. More info can be found here.
- These will ship APPROXIMATELY within one month of ordering. PLEASE NOTE I am not giving an exact time frame as this depends on how many are ordered and how long they end up taking. EACH COAT takes multiple days just to sew, plus dying, cutting, ironing etc. I need to be fully focused on each individual detail to ensure that these come out flawlessly. They will be shipped out as completed, and you will receive a notification with tracking when your coat is packed up.
- ABSOLUTELY NO RUSH ORDERS. NO EXCEPTIONS. This is a timeless investment piece meant to be enjoyed for decades to come not fast fashion y'all! Each one will be given the time and attention it deserves and will be worth the wait! Please, do not email or DM to for "progress updates" or ask how much longer until your order will ship. These will have my full, undivided attention until they are completed and answering these inquiries only slows me down. I will not be starting the next collection until they are all shipped out.
- I will allow a 48 hour grace period after ordering to change size selection or cancel your order. After 48 hours there will be a %15 re-stocking fee for any changes or cancellations as I will have begun working on your order.
- When I am sold out, I am sold out. As this is such a detailed and time consuming piece I am limiting the number made so that each coat receives the attention to detail it deserves.
- International customers are responsible for custom fees and VAT if applicable. I don't make the rules- please do not ask me to commit mail fraud. As always, the customer must accept all shipping associated risks.
- I STRONGLY recommend international customers use the DHL shipping option (available at checkout), you will receive your order in 3-4 days after shipment and they are extremely reliable.
- Hello new customers! As this is a high ticket item, please be aware that I will be screening orders placed by unknown customers to verify purchase before proceeding.
- I do NOT take requests to add a pre-order option to other products or reserve/pre-purchase ready-to-ship items. If the option is available, you'll see it in the shop. With all respect and gratitude, please don't ask.
Thanks for your supporting and for reading!